WALK IN THE VINEYARDS & WINE TASTING
Join us on Saturday or Sunday and live a wonderfully immersive experience that calls on all your senses. We will guide you through our vineyards on the borderline between Lombardy and Emilia-Romagna, letting you discover the wonderful vistas of the Versa Valley! Once returned to the winery, we will explain you our wine-making techniques. Finally, you will enjoy a rich tasting of our wines paired with artisan local food specialties.
Our tasting includes :
• Spumante Brut (Metodo Martinotti sparkling wine)
• Le Stelle Extra Brut (Metodo Classico sparkling wine)
paired with a warm or cold vegetable dish
• 347 Bianco M.S.L.M. (still white wine from Riesling grapes – Many vintages available)
paired with a selection of local artisan cheeses
• Novecento Bonarda frizzante (semi-sparkling)
• 347 M.S.L.M. Rosso (still red from Barbera and Croatina grapes)
paired with traditional Oltrepò Pavese salumi
PRICE AND EVENT TIMES:
Price of the experience is euro 25,00 (all inclusive).
The experience is available on:
• Saturday (morning and afternoon)
• Sunday (morning only)
The morning walk starts at 11:00 am.
The Saturday afternoon walk starts at 04:30 pm or 05:30 pm, depending on the season.
The duration of the walk is about 1 hour. The tasting is done at the end of the walk.
warm or cold extra dishes will be always available.
We change our extra dishes regularly to suit the seasons.
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS:
reservation is required.
Please contact us to reserve your experience:
• +39 334 7851225 (Carola)